We all experience days where our motivation is low and our outlook on life needs reassessing. By undertaking some basic “ know hows” you can shift from gloom and into your groove!
1. Inhale a deep and calming breath.
2. Take a walk in the sunlight.
3. Adopt an exercise regime to release endorphins or, turn up that music and dance.
4. Clear away clutter.
5. Smile. Smiling assists in lifting your mood.
6. Sniff uplifting scents or experiment with essential oils. Citrus and lavender are popular for their mood enhancing properties.
7. Spend time in nature.
8. Engage in a healthy and pleasurable activity.
9. Make yourself laugh. Watch funny films, read jokes, funny anecdotes…
10. Limit your alcohol intake.
11. Eat natural whole foods.
Studies indicate there is a strong connection between lack of nutrients and feeling “ flat” and depressed. Always ensure that your diet includes the correct amount of omega three fatty acid‘s, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, magnesium, vitamin C, zinc, chromium, folate and iron.
Finally, take time out and avoid negative people. Use the checklist above to ensure that you’re giving yourself the best chance of stepping into the light and living your optimum life.
Patricia Lucy ❤️❤️
Sharing the journey ✨✨✨
Green Leaves Retreat ☘️☘️ ☘️